postfix and amavis reg.

Watthanachai Kekhua watthanachai at ntt.co.th
Tue Sep 4 09:33:30 CEST 2012

Dear Anant,

	You could running clamav + spamassasin + amavisd in same environment ,
	but you need to concern server load and amount of account  and server I/O usage also.

	If you would like to have spam detector ,you need spamassasin service on.
	If you need virus detector , you need clamav service on.
	And amavisd service is controller for both services.

Please do not hesitate to contact us , If you have any questions .
Best Regards.
#  Watthanachai KEKHUA (Golf)