Quarantining "mailbombs" instead putting them on HOLD

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mon Sep 3 11:39:02 CEST 2012

Hi!

When a mail is unscannable due to exceeding any of:

$MAXLEVELS = 30;
$MAXFILES = 6000;
$MAX_EXPANSION_QUOTA = 200*1024*1024;  # bytes  (default undef, not enforced)

it is (as far as I know) being marked with an additional header:

I can then use header_checks in Postfix to put this mail on HOLD:
/^X-Amavis-Hold:/ HOLD

This works perfectly. But is there a way of putting the mail into the
(virus)quarantine instead?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin