how to bypass spamcheck for a recipient domain / email address?

Noel Jones njones at megan.vbhcs.org
Mon Oct 1 00:33:58 CEST 2012

On 9/30/2012 8:41 AM, Bulent Malik wrote:
> I want amavis to by pass spam check for a my domain in coming all mails from
> outside or inside but my other domains.
> For outgoing mails, there is no problem as i configured a
> @whitelist_sender_maps for the domain in amavis 50-user.conf
> But i can't find a describe for global white list for recipient domain.
>
> How can I do that ?
>
> Thanks

Add the domain to @bypass_spam_checks_maps *and* to @spam_lovers_maps.

If all recipients for a message are in the bypass maps, spam checks
will not be done.  If the mail has one or more recipients not found
in the bypass maps, the spam checks will still be done, but the
lovers map will keep the mail from being marked as spam.

  -- Noel Jones