bypass +badh delivery ?

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 10:14:08 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 07:46:41AM +1100, lists at sbt.net.au wrote:
> I'm using +subaddress for +spam 'sorting';
>
> I'm getting 'badh' emails delivered to +subaddress 'user+badh'
>
> how can I NOT deliver badh to user+badh, but, to 'main' inbox ?

There's not enough information to know, but even if there was, you
are posting on the wrong list. Your MTA or delivery agent controls
how and where mail is delivered. Amavisd-new only changes the
recipient (appending +badh to the localpart.)

> should I just disable 'badh' checks ?

If you're not interested in bad header checks, that could be your
best choice.