amavisd-new 2.7.1 , dkim-adsp=pass

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Mon May 21 16:01:37 CEST 2012

Marko,

> i see on some server the dkim header:

>                          header.i=@domainname.de header.b=cSgEVQgo;
> dkim-adsp=pass
>
> i setup on my own mailserver amavis with dkim.
> on my own machine i get following header results:

>                          dkim=pass (1024-bit key) header.d=domainname.de
>
> How can i tell Amvisd-New to also check the 'dkim-adsp' like in header
> listed above?

The 'dkim-adsp' authentication method name was added to the IANA registry
with RFC 5617 (ADSP).  Currently amavisd is not implementing a ADSP test
and as such the 'dkim-adsp' field is not added to the generated
Authentication-Results header field.  The header field shown above
was not generated by amavisd, it was most likely generated by OpenDKIM
milter.

Note that ADSP tests *are* implemented by the DKIM plugin in SpamAssassin,
so its results end up as *_ADSP_* rule hits. ADSP failures contribute
spam points to the score.