amavisd-new SQL-Error... Please Help!

Klaus Tachtler klaus at tachtler.net
Sat Mar 17 08:55:40 CET 2012

Mark,

thank you for your answer to my problem.

I have stopped the execution of the scripts, and the errors gona away.

I used a "cleanup"-script, which is part of the "MailZu" installation.
Maybe, this ist not the best way, preventing the Database from growing
up?

Can you give me some advice to solve the problem, of preventing the
growth of the database?

Thank you!

Thank you, so much!
Klaus.