Amavis::Custom with amavisd.conf own variables

Aleksandar Lazic al-amavis_user at none.at
Wed Mar 7 21:56:39 CET 2012

Dear List members,

I'm still try to refuse mails with the same message ids ;-).

Due to the fact that I also wanted to use Kyoto Tycoon (
http://fallabs.com/kyototycoon/ )
I have started with a small Amavis::Custom file.

http://pastie.org/3543789

To be able to use it you will need the follwoing steps.

install http://fallabs.com/kyotocabinet/
install http://fallabs.com/kyototycoon/
install
http://search.cpan.org/~tokuhirom/Cache-KyotoTycoon-0.12/lib/Cache/KyotoTycoon.pm

run

ktserver -tout 10 -log /home/amavis/kyototycoon/Ktserver.log -li -dmn
-pid\
/home/amavis/kyototycoon/ktserver.pid\
'/home/amavis/kyototycoon/casket.kch#opts=l#bnum=20000000#msiz=12g#dfunit=8'

as described in http://fallabs.com/kyototycoon/spex.html#tips

Now amavisd + Amavis::Custom fills the casket.kch with msg-ids ;-)

Please can someone help me to solve the follwing issues.

1.) does I really need the

for my $r (@{$msginfo->per_recip_data}) {
   ...;
   $r->recip_destiny(D_DISCARD);
   $r->recip_smtp_response('554 5.7.0 Dublicated Message-ID found! '.
                               'rejected');
}

   to DISCARD the mail? Is there a global discard possibility?

2.) is there a amavis possibility to set some variables with some
config values in
     the Amavis::Custom-file?
     ala: $custom_timeout, $custom_vars{'timeout'=>3600,...}, ...

3.) I connect in the new() to the Kyoto Tycoon Server which method can
I use to disconnect
     from the server?

Many thanks for your answer and help.

Best regards