black/whitelisting per-sender-recipient

Jeroen Koekkoek j.koekkoek at perrit.nl
Thu Mar 1 18:43:31 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm configuring new spam/virus gateways. As far as I know it's currently not possible with amavis to black/whitelist for example bad headers and viruses on a per sender-recipient basis. I'd like to implement this functionality. If I come up with a good patch will you consider including it in amavis?

Does anybody have good pointers as to where I should begin. My initial thought was to add extra columns to the wblist table and move the invocation of "white_black_list" upwards.

Best regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek