lookup_sql_field

Martin Thomas Schrott list at mtsonline.at
Thu Jul 12 11:34:06 CEST 2012

Hi dear listers,

I am configuring Amavis to look the configuration up in a sql database
and have some questions. Hopefully someone can help me to fix the
following things:

1. It seems, that spam_tag3_level and the corresponding subject field
are not looked up from the sql db. Only the local _maps are read.

I could fix this by editing amavisd_new  and inserting the unshift ...
for the missing fields
But I would like to get this running without editing the code!

So How could I put the values that where called from the db  into the
right _maps?

On this list I read some answers, that talked about lookup_sql_field ->
but I have no idea how to get lookup_sql_field(fieldname) to work in my
amavis conf file.

Can anybody just give me the example code for the tag3 fields, so they
are available to amavis?

2. Same for some other values as the
$sa_spam_report_header = 1; # insert X-Spam-Report header field? default
false
How could I fill this var with my result from the sql field spam_report ??

Thanks for your help!
Martin