+ sub addressing setup, addidng virtual domains from postfix/mysql ?

lists at sbt.net.au lists at sbt.net.au
Sun Jul 8 03:52:47 CEST 2012

first of all, thanks, Mark for all the help every time I've asked, thanks
Gary for so helpful on line howtos, thanks to all list members for all the
pointers, for your help, (slow re-reading does wonders sometimes...)

I'm trying to setup individual '+spam' delivery to individual spam Maildir
folders, seem to work now with gtube test email from gmail address

I have Postfix/Dovecot2/MySQL

# grep  /etc/amavisd.conf

amavisd.conf:@local_domains_maps = ( [".$mydomain", ".tld1.com.au",
".tld2.com" ] );  # list of all local domains

how can I add all domains from Postfix, where they are in MySQL as so:

(in the interim, I'll add them by hand )

grep virtual /etc/postfix/main.cf

virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:private/dovecot-lmtp
virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_base = /var/mail/vhosts
virtual_mailbox_domains =
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_limit = $message_size_limit
virtual_minimum_uid = 5000
virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000