amavisd-new 2.7.2 vs 2.8.0:?

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Sat Jul 7 12:44:54 CEST 2012

Quanah,

 > I'm kind of curious as to whether or not 0MQ is dead.
 > I've filed multiple bug reports with them with zero feedback.
 > <https://github.com/lestrrat/p5-ZMQ/issues?state=open>

Don't know, I hope it's not dead, there have been releases
since the fork.

But since the fork of a 0MQ project into a Crossroads I/O,
with two main developers actively continuing their work there,
seems to me the other one has a better prospect. Time will tell.

On 2012-07-07 10:53, Steve wrote:
> You don't know Quanah! When he wants something then he wants it to be done/ready yesterday.

:)

Quanah has been very patient with me dragging my feet regarding
improving LDAP support. Appreciated.