Feature request and my dirty patch: placeholders %u, %d in LDAP query_filter

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:14:57 CEST 2012

On Monday, July 2, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Mark Martinec wrote:

> Your suggestion is good, but was too close to my release schedule,
> so it will have to wait. Better still, it would make sense to
> allow for LDAP the same or similar set of placeholders as they are
> available for SQL lookups. Here is the relevant code from the
> SQL section:

I don't know Perl very well, i will wait for your improvement in next release.
Thanks very much. :)

----
Zhang Huangbin

iRedMail: Open Source Mail Server Solution for Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
CentOS, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, Gentoo, openSUSE,
FreeBSD, OpenBSD: http://www.iredmail.org/