Disclaimer variables passed from amavis to altermime.

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Sun Jul 1 13:27:29 CEST 2012

On 6/30/12 8:06 PM, Frank - WarrantyTree wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I got everything to work thanks to your suggestion.
>
> Only problem I have now is that the signatures repeat on consequent
> replies.
> An email conversation with a lot of back and forth causes a footer
> with multiple signatures.

as it does with everyone else as well. :-)
that is why disclaimers are problematic.  unless there is some RFC or
standard for checking them.

I send one, you add one, (you now have two), I reply (3), you reply (4),
someone else in the cc list replies (5).  we both reply (6, 7)

Oh, and mailing lists? I added mine, the mailing list adds theirs, aol
adds theres, and one email out might have three.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation