Disclaimer variables passed from amavis to altermime.

Frank - WarrantyTree frank at warrantytree.com
Sun Jul 1 02:06:22 CEST 2012

Mark,

I got everything to work thanks to your suggestion.

Only problem I have now is that the signatures repeat on consequent replies.
An email conversation with a lot of back and forth causes a footer with
multiple signatures.

I noticed amavis adds a header.  Can I make it add a custom header such as
x-custom-signature = true.
And then can I have amavis check to see if this header exists before
appending the signature the 2nd round ?

I don't know exactly if headers are maintained as messages go back and
forth.

Looking for some insight on how to overcome this.

Regards

This is just a text based discalimer
Frank Basti
Director of Operations
WarrantyTree.com
333033333
Disclaimer: The material in this email is confidential
----