My problem or bad-header?

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Mon Jan 23 17:01:21 CET 2012

Simon,

> I get quarantined mails like:
> > /var/spool/mail/quarantine/badh-7T8TTrFCQb9p
> ---
>
> So far, so good - why do I want crap on my systems, right?  But
> sometimes some pretty big names show up - and one sleeping sysadmin I
> can excuse, but when Cahoot, FriendsReunited and Bitcasa all have the
> same issue, I start to think I may have messed up my config.
>
> The example above had:
>
> --000e0cdfd1e2a2583304b5317774
>
> So, is this my problem or theirs?

Is the continuation whitespace before the 'name=...' line really missing,
or was it eaten by the posting?

Even if missing, the diagnostics I see is somewhat different: not containing
the list of all remaining header fields.

What version of MIME::Tools is that? (logged by amavisd at startup,
or try:  perl -le 'use MIME::Tools; print MIME::Tools->VERSION' )

Perhaps an issue with line endings - could you make the mail message
as stored in the quarantine available for inspection - or mail it to
me as an attachment.