Scan timeout value for amavis running clamav

Anirudha Patil anirudha0012 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:53:33 CET 2012

Hello Folks,

I have Postfix 2.5.5 running with Amavis [amavisd-new-2.6.4 (20090625)]
integrated with ClamAV 0.96.1

I need to know if there is any default *Scan Timeout* or *Timeout *for
amavis process. I can see the below limit options in amavisd.conf but no
options for how long will amavis process would scan a given email before
timing out if any

========
$MAXLEVELS = 14;
$MAXFILES = 1500;
$MIN_EXPANSION_QUOTA =      100*1024;  # bytes  (default undef, not
enforced)
$MAX_EXPANSION_QUOTA = 300*1024*1024;  # bytes  (default undef, not
enforced)
========

Is there any child_timeout value associated with amavis, if yes, what is it
and if it has any default value ?

Please find my sample amavid.conf file.

--

With Regards