Inbound doesn't catch Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SSL-Spoof, Outbound does

francis picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:21:59 CEST 2012

Googling some more this morning and I suspect I have the same issue as bug
48824 at Zimbra, mentioned in this forum item:

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/41605-phishing-scam-not-detected-amavisd-until-forwarded-spam-account.html

I've found my amavisd.conf had this line commented out as per the example:

# qr'^MAIL$',   # retain full original message for virus checking (can be slow)

I notice it is no longer commented out in the amavisd.conf-sample provided
with 2.6.6, so I've uncommented my config as well.  I'll see how this works out.