amavisd-new in test frameworks

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Wed Aug 22 16:27:09 CEST 2012

Mark Martinec schrieb am Wednesday, den 22. August 2012:

Hi,

> > we are currently working on an automatic testframework for amavis.  To get
> > it to work properly from a user I had to patch out a few security checks
> > like ownership or writable checks.
>
> That's a very good news.
>
> > Mark: are you interested in patch that makes this checks configurable
> > via commandline parameter? If yes I'll provide such a patch soon.
>
> Yes, please do!
Great, here I am.
To be able to run ./amavisd -c ./amavisd.conf -T /tmp/av -H /tmp/av -n debug
in a fresh extracted tree, the changes in the attached patch are necessary. I
am not sure about the parameter nor the used variable name, but that should
be easy to change.

Thanks
Alex
Alexander Wirt, formorer at formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A