Per user SA-Bayes tokens in SQL

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:49:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

is there a way to configure per-user Bayes tokens for SA?

In my bayes config I've removed the bayes_sql_override_username. Initial
training when mail is scanned by Amavis/SpamAssassin still seems to
store the tokens as the amavis-user rather than the recipient.
Re-training is done with a custom script that configures the user
(sa-learn -u). Is it possible to configure Amavis so it passes the
recipient to SpamAssassin so it can store per-user Bayes information?

Rgds,
N.