found some warning on maillog

Watthanachai Kekhua watthanachai at ntt.co.th
Thu Apr 12 04:27:47 CEST 2012

Dear Mark,

	Thank you very much for your explain. I will try to input some value into that attribute.

Please do not hesitate to contact us , If you have any questions .
Best Regards.
#  Watthanachai KEKHUA (Golf)
#  SYSTEM ENGINEER
#  Tel: 02-2367227 Ext. 3155
#  Direct Line Tel: 02-2366395
#  NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.