amavisd : dspam training

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Tue Apr 3 15:59:01 CEST 2012

Den 2012-04-03 15:35, Mark Martinec skrev:
>> There is no learning feedback for spam scanners currently
>> implemented
>> by amavisd, each can/must implement its own autolearning.
>
> P.S. This could be implemented by calling dspam training from
> an amavisd custom hook.

here i just use dovecot-antispam where dspam is learning with imap move
mails to or from junk folder, this works so on all clients that use
imap, i will just need to cleanup my amavisd.conf now, trying to use
defaults in amavisd as much as possible

dspam is fantastic here, using mysql backend is just too memory hungry,
will use dspam with hash driver if reconfigure it