per-recipient (or per- policy bank) SA settings

Yassen Damyanov yassen_tis at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 11:38:14 CEST 2011

Hello list,

The new 2.7.0 version has this feature listed (among many others):

"- per-recipient (or per- policy bank) SpamAssassin configuration files or SQL configuration sets are supported (@sa_userconf_maps), and per-recipient SQL Bayes database usernames (@sa_username_maps);"

This is exactly what I was waiting for! However, I cannot find any manual about how to use it. Suggestions on information sources?

My setup is a "postfix -> amavisd-new -> postfix" one, keeping virtual users in a MySQL database -- fairly standard.

I would be happy to be able to have different SA bayes databases for different domains on my server as a beginning; being able to group users by departments would be even better.

Please help me get started, thanks! (A proper URL may well be sufficient.)

Yassen