critsend (/gridsend?)... what's the(ir) trick?

Yanek postmaster at abetternet.net
Sat Sep 17 23:55:31 CEST 2011

Thanks to both of you :)
Comment below...

Le 17/09/2011 06:32, Gary V a écrit :
> On 9/16/11, Gary V wrote:
>>>
>>> Check your logs.
>>>

>>> Possibilities include (but are probably not limited to):
>>> - it *is* scanned but not adding headers for some reason on your end

Indeed, I checked my logs and it was actually scanned...

>>> - you've whitelisted them
>>> - mail exceeds your max scan size
>>> - the mail doesn't pass through amavisd due to some configuration on
>>> your end
>>>
>>> If you don't see anything interesting, increase the log level.
>>> There is no secret bypass flag.
>>>

>>>   -- Noel Jones
>>>
>> If these seem to come from the same sender, you can turn up debugging
>> for the first message they send after restarting amavisd-new:
>>
>> @debug_sender_maps = ( ['sender at example.com'] );
>>
>> this will turn debugging level up to 5 for the one message.
>>
> Oh yeah, and the most common reason you do not get headers is because
> the recipient domain is not considered 'local' (it's not included in
> @local_domains_maps).

Correct; this domain was not in @local_domain_acl
I fixed this and the tags are now displayed.
Special thanks to Gary, you got the answers to my 2 questions (so far)
in no time :)

One additional one, which of @local_domains_maps or @local_domain_acl is
the newest directive?
(ie: Will I have to switch from acl to maps when I'll upgrade amavis?)

Regards