dropping blacklisted sender's mail

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Thu Oct 6 13:08:11 CEST 2011

I'm using Amavisd-new 2.6.4 and SpamAssassin 3.3.1 and I'm using
white/blacklists for our customers. These settings are in PgSQL database.

When I set some sender address to blacklist and send some mail from
that address, the header looks like this:

 	tests=[RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_PASS=-0.001]
autolearn=disabled

How high is the BLACKLISTED score? Where it's listed?

My setting is, that I'm spam lover. From the documentation I know, that
when I'm spam lover,
the message is delivered even if it has a very high score. I believe, that
this high score (64) is "caused" by the BLACKLISTED rule.
I have tag level = 0.0, tag2 level 17.1 and kill level 18.2 in our
database, my amavisd.conf looks like this:

$sa_tag_level_deflt = 0.0;
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 8.5;
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 8.5;
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10;
$sa_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level = 18;
# $sa_quarantine_cutoff_level = 25;
$penpals_bonus_score = 8;
$penpals_threshold_high = $sa_kill_level_deflt;
$bounce_killer_score = 100;

$final_virus_destiny      = D_DISCARD;
$final_banned_destiny     = D_DISCARD;
$final_spam_destiny       = D_DISCARD;
$final_bad_header_destiny = D_DISCARD;

$virus_quarantine_method        = undef;
$spam_quarantine_method         = undef;
$banned_files_quarantine_method = undef;
$bad_header_quarantine_method   = undef;
$clean_quarantine_method        = undef;
$archive_quarantine_method      = undef;

@mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 [::1] [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10 10.0.0.0/8
192.168.0.0/24 );

@client_ipaddr_policy = (
     [qw( 192.168.0.0/29 )] => 'MYSERVERS',
     \@mynetworks => 'MYNETS',
     $_ => 'MYNETS',
);

$policy_bank{'MYSERVERS'} = {
     originating => 1,
     bypass_decode_parts => 1,
     bypass_virus_checks_maps => [1],
     bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1],
     bypass_spam_checks_maps => [1],
};

$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
   originating => 1,
   os_fingerprint_method => undef,
   # bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [0],
   # bypass_banned_checks_maps => [0],
   # bypass_virus_checks_maps => [0],
};

My test mail was sent from outside world, not from $mynetworks machine.

How can I force amavis to automatically drop the message when there is a
BLACKLISTED tag in headers?

Regards, Tomas