Forward quarantined mail without releasing or deleting it.

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Wed Nov 16 03:26:01 CET 2011

On 15 November 2011 20:00, Zhang Huangbin <zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Is it possible to forward an quarantined mail to specified postmaster without releasing or deleting it? I didn't find related info in doc README.protocol.

I'm sure there's a better (more elegant) way to do this, but I have a
cron job that runs hourly to a) send me a mail if there is anything in
the quarantine, b) list the headers (head /path/to/file.bad) and c)
move it (but you could copy it if you wish) to the postmasters
../inbox/cur folder.

This works fine.

Simon