email with Passed SPAM

Gary V mr88talent at gmail.com
Sat May 28 02:49:08 CEST 2011

On 5/27/11, Oberdan Albertoni <obe at digicolor.net> wrote:
> Il 27/05/2011 16:22, Oberdan Albertoni ha scritto:
>>>>
>>> it did exactly what you told it to do.
>>>
>>> it tagged it as spam.  the 'kill_level' is not really the level at
>>> which it is KILLED.
>>>
>>> if you want suspected spam sent to your MTA to process the headers,
>>> then look for the x-spam-flag header.
>>>
>>> if you want email like this quarantined, then adjust your settings so
>>> that anything > 4.5 is quarantined, not just flagged.
>>>
>>> (read amavis documentation)
>>>

>> No, I want the anything > 4.5 are not sending, but blocked.
>> Tank you.
>>

> Sorry, but I have nother question, what is the 'level' at witch is
> KILLED if is not the 'kill_level' ?
> By Obe.
>
> --
> Oberdan Albertoni

Spam to these two recipients were passed on to Postfix:
<owner-digicolor-list at digicolor.net>
<scivac12 at dns.digicolor.net>

To these recipients it was blocked.
<prefix0108 at dns.digicolor.net>
<safe120 at dns.digicolor.net>
<safe397 at dns.digicolor.net>
<salino40 at dns.digicolor.net>
<scrfced at dns.digicolor.net>

Are you using per-recipient settings of any kind (LDAP, SQL, hash
lookup, etc)? If so, what is different between
owner-digicolor-list at digicolor.net and safe120 at dns.digicolor.net (for
example). It does seem odd to me. My guess is that
owner-digicolor-list at digicolor.net and scivac12 at dns.digicolor.net may
be listed in @spam_lovers_maps? You might send a spammy message (one
that will score over 4.5) to owner-digicolor-list at digicolor.net and
safe120 at dns.digicolor.net with debugging turned up by placing the