Notify Sender when a virus is detected

Damien Robinet damien at robinet.net
Wed May 25 14:47:30 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Sorry for disturb you again, but since your reply I've search in the
mailing archiv, but I can't find the topic or more topics who the
instructions where posted.

Have you the link ?

For the notify, it's easy, the mail admin go to a script and I read the from.
My script have a count, and after 10 alerts, I update a value into my
DB and postfix lock the SMTP for this SASL user.
My perl script return to postfix a "REJECT".

Regards,
Damien