blocking encrypted zips?
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Tue May 17 19:25:26 CEST 2011
using sql/policy based attachment quarantining in amavisd-new.
want to add blocking UNDECIPHERABLE to sql based policy.
what is best way to do it? I think I can have clamav do it, or
amavisd-do it, right?
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
* Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the amavis-users