Can't locate version/vpp.pm?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Mon Mar 21 13:28:48 CET 2011

On 3/21/11 8:20 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> fetch_modules: error loading optional module Mail/SPF.pm:
>    Can't locate version/vpp.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib
interesting.. what version of Mail::SPF do you have?
did you just upgrade to perl 5.12?
I just checked and don't have vpp.pm on any of our systems.

and a grep of Mail/SPF.pm doesn't show it looking for it.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine