Amavis+Mysql

Sergey Levchenko kazak.sergey72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:30:02 CET 2011

Sorry for this misunderstanding, but I meant: Can I use score tables for
spam_checks, something like this ?

------+-----------------+-----------+------------------------------------
+----------------------+
| id  | address                    | rule                               |
score            |
+----+-------------------------------+-----------------------------------
+---------------------+
|  1  | kristoffer at nextnet.no | FSL_RU_URL                |  1 2 2 2

+----+-------------------------------+-----------------------------------
+---------------------+
|      |                                |
                                  |                       |
|  2  | test at example.com <kristoffer at nextnet.no>   |  OCR_WRONG_CTYPE |  1
1.5 1.2 2      |
+----+-------------------------------+-----------------------------------+---------------------
+
And if I understood you correctly, I can force SA  to use any set of
parameters, with sql_select_policy, ( for example enable\disable rbl checks)
with just changing select policy from this:
sql_select_policy =
       "SELECT id, NULL as spam_tag_level, spam_tag2_level, ".
       " spam_kill_level, spam_kill_level as spam_dsn_cutoff_level, ".
       " spam_modifies_subj, spam_subject_tag as spam_subject_tag2, ".
       " 'Y' as local ".
       " from amavis ".
       " where address IN (%k)";
to this:
sql_select_policy =
       "SELECT id, NULL as spam_tag_level, spam_tag2_level, ".
       " spam_kill_level, spam_kill_level as spam_dsn_cutoff_level, ".
       " spam_modifies_subj, spam_subject_tag as spam_subject_tag2,
SKIP_RBL_CHECKS,SCORE_SET".
       " 'Y' as local ".
       " from amavis ".
       " where address IN (%k)";