Strange things....

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Fri Mar 11 10:06:53 CET 2011

On Friday 11 March 2011 07:17:52 Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> Yes, we moved the list to a new server (here). Contact me if you are
> encountering (other) technical problems.
>
> --
> Ralf Hildebrandt

Would it be possible to restore the previous behaviour of including [amavis]
into the subject line? I normally delete unopened mail with subject lines like
this one, and only opened this mail because I recognised the sender's name.

I prefer not to open dodgy mail, but I would also prefer to keep amavis list
mail  ....

--
Lyn St George