limit archive size?
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Thu Mar 10 22:39:33 CET 2011
on certain installations I use the archive, not for 'archive', but so
that the email I submit for bayes/spamcop/dcc/razor is NOT screwed up by
I don't need the 24MB picture files that some non nuts like to email
back and forth, so, question:
how would I limit what was archived in the sql-archive? yes, I guess I
could add a trigger that deleted everything with chunk_id > 10. but, is
there an easier way?
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
* Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
More information about the amavis-users