limit archive size?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Thu Mar 10 22:39:33 CET 2011

on certain installations I use the archive, not for 'archive', but so
that the email I submit for bayes/spamcop/dcc/razor is NOT screwed up by
microsoft exchange.

I don't need the 24MB picture files that some non nuts like to email
back and forth, so, question:
how would I limit what was archived in the sql-archive?  yes, I guess I
could add a trigger that deleted everything with chunk_id > 10.  but, is
there an easier way?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine