{SPAM?} Plurals

kfx kadafax at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:19:14 CET 2011

On 3/7/11 5:51 PM, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
>> On 3/7/11 5:16 PM, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a question about the new amavis list.
>>>
>>> I see we need to send posts to "amavis-users at amavis.org", which is
>>> plural.
>>>
>>> My question is: am I allowed to post a message even if I'm alone, here?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Giampaolo
>> amavis has tagged as spam your message :(
>
> This may mean that either:
>
> 1) I'm alone here, then, by Den's sentence, I'm not allowed to post here;
I think this is the good reason :)

> 2) You need to fix your amavis config and/or retrain your bayes... ;)

	[79.8.207.112]) (Authenticated sender: giampaolo at tomassoni.biz)
	by c0.edlui.it (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 2AF86472390
	for<amavis-users at amavis.org>; Mon,  7 Mar 2011 17:51:33 +0100 (CET)

this adds to the score !
maybe the postfix at c0.edlui.it should remove this header (mainly for
privacy reason, not only to make me continue to be lazy with my SA's
config..)
/^Received:.*Authenticated sender:.*/                           IGNORE

anyway you are not alone :)