Freebsd Port for SpamAssassin 3.3.2 posted

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Mon Jun 27 13:03:36 CEST 2011

Official port for SpamAssassin 3.3.2 posted.
Freebsd users can update their ports tree and upgrade to the current
3.3.2 version of SpamAssassin.

All current Freebsd versions are supported.  If you have any problems
with Freebsd portions of the port, please open a pr so we can track it.

If you loaded the pre-official port from our web site, you are advised
to install the official port.

Remember that SA does not come with current rules, so while installing
the port you must run sa-update, or you must run sa-update after you
install the port.
Happy Hunting!
--
Michael Scheidell, CTO