Spam Scanning Larger Messages

Clayton Keller inetadmin at ruraltel.net
Tue Jun 14 17:05:38 CEST 2011

I know in 2.6.3 the ability to pass partial messages to SpamAssassin was
put into place:

"- large messages beyond $sa_mail_body_size_limit are now partially
passed to SpamAssassin and other spam scanners for checking: a copy
passed to a spam scanner is truncated near or slightly past the
indicated limit. Large messages are no longer given an almost free
passage through spam checks"

Is it possible to revert back to the previous method of not scanning
these messages? Or is it considered better practice to go ahead and
provide some scanning giving the attachment and image type spams we see
periodically these days?

Clay