How to implement signature (using alertMIME) and signing

Pandu Poluan pandu at poluan.info
Mon Dec 19 06:18:43 CET 2011

Hello list,

I'm planning to implement a 'signing' mail server, i.e., a mail server that
adds a signature (disclaimer, actually) plus DKIM signature.

The latter I know can be performed by amavis, while the former performed by
alertMIME.

The issue that makes this complicated is that I also want to utilize
greylisting (using Postfix's postscreen) and spamfiltering (just in case
the external accounts got cracked).

I'm guessing the order of processing would be:

1. TLS
2. postscreen greylisting
3. spamfiltering
4. disclaimer append
5. DKIM sign

Can you suggest how I can implement the above?

Thanks in advance!

Rgds,