Amavisd-new 2.7.0 doesn't respect personal "required_score" set

Renato Botelho rbgarga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:28:08 CEST 2011

I recently installed amavisd-new 2.7.0 and configured it to respect
spamassassin user preferences:

@sa_userconf_maps = (
  {
    ".$mydomain"  => 'sql:',
    "$myhostname" => 'sql:'
  }
);

# Remove domain name from email to reach user preferences
@sa_username_maps = new_RE(
  [ qr'^([^@]+)@.*$'i => '${1}' ]
);

I enabled sa_debug and i see it's respecting users preferences
to check the email, but, if user set required_score on mysql to
6 and i set $sa_tag2_level_deflt to 4 on amavisd.conf, if an email
is scored to 5, it's marked as spam.

Other thing i noted is X-Spam-Status: header always shows
required=4, the value I added on $sa_tag2_level_deflt.

Same thing happens if user set required_score to 500 and an
email is scored 10, it's marked as spam also.

Am I missing something or it's an expected behavior?

Thanks in advance
--
Renato Botelho