content classification

andrew white gaelencasaubon at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:29:36 CEST 2011

I am currently using amavis-new/spamassassin/
ClamAV/image analyser to process mail.
I was wondering how that major content types are assigned like S – Spam / C
– Clean / V – Virus.

What I am wanting to do is assign a major content type based on rules
triggered in Spamassassin. So Things like Swearing/Sexual language can be
quarantined. But when the mail is quarantined into the database it isn’t
just marked as S in msgs.content but gets a custom category like for example
X for sexual laguage. So these messages can be reviewed before being
released. But can be separated out from normal spam.

Is this possable at all or am I going to have to hack this support into
amavis somehow?

Thanks