High CPU usage (need help)
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Mon Apr 25 18:41:09 CEST 2011
On 4/25/11 12:18 PM, david touzeau wrote:
> We can found that tests_pri_0 rule take 90% of time, is it possible to
> disable this rule ?
than it is one of your rules.
disable compiled rules, and run again, see if you can find out which one.
search recent archives for this issue.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
* Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the amavis-users