how to enable notification to the virus sender user

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Fri Apr 1 11:58:23 CEST 2011

Sorry for mixing in here.. but don't be stupid. Listen to people that
obviously know a *lot* more about e-mail than yourself and leave this alone.

Honestly .. how stupid wouldn't it be to bounce spam-mails back to the
thought sender?? You'll get your server blacklisted in seconds and screw
up your whole setup. Like the people here have been trying to tell you
.. You *cannot* do what you are trying to achieve.. Number 1, because
amavisd doesn't support it .. number 2, because it would be beyond
retarted to do so.

Kindly regards,
Kristoffer Milligan