Perl development styleguide

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Thu Nov 1 19:39:32 CET 2018

* Ralph Seichter <m16+amavis at monksofcool.net>:
> On 11.10.18 19:58, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>
> > If you want to retain your mind, don't run [perlcritic] on the Amavis
> > code.
>
> Given that amavis is the sole reason I asked, I don't really feel better

Well we *could*, once we've split amavis into a set of files/modules, run
perlcritic over them one by one. But before we'd take out I'd like to
understand what we think would be the gain – beside doing it "the right way".
There are other things that require more attention.

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München