Question regarding new domains on server

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Sun May 22 20:49:40 CEST 2022

Benny,

* Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu>:
> On 2022-05-19 15:59, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>
> > Please keep these unproductive and useless comments out.
>
> its open source maillist, why complain to non maintainers ?
>
> sorry for being stypid now

with my mailing list moderator and member of the maintainers hat on:

This is an open mailing list in a sense that it is here to let people ask
questions and help answer them and ideally even solve their problems.

Discussions about why one or the other operation system / distribution is
better etc. are not useful and, like Matus wrote, not helpful. Anybody on this
list should ask herself or himself: Will what I write help to solve the
problem? If you think it will, please speak up. If you don't, let others step
forward and see what they can do. In the meantime maybe sit back and enjoy the
power of this community. Maybe grab a beer, if you drink beer.

Thank you,

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München