Excluding blocking macro/xlsx/docx files to specific recipients?

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:37:21 CET 2022

Hi,
We have some users who receive machine-generated Excel spreadsheets
that have macros, but our policy is to block them outright.

Is it possible to allow certain file types from certain addresses to
certain recipients without knowing the sending IP to add them to a
policy bank?

I thought score_sender_maps might work, but it appears to be an
all-or-nothing kind of thing.

Maybe an approach would be to move it to SA and build a meta that
excludes this specific sender and the specific recipient?

Thanks,
Alex