Upgraded from 2.11.1-r3 to 2.12.0-r3 and the /var/amavis/quarantine Folder is Now a File

Damian amavis at arcsin.de
Fri Jul 31 08:44:15 CEST 2020

amavishome is a Gentoo thing. Please see the differences in [1] and [2] regarding AMAVIS_ROOT.

[1] https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/mail-filter/amavisd-new/amavisd-new-2.11.1-r3.ebuild
[2] https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/mail-filter/amavisd-new/amavisd-new-2.12.0-r3.ebuild