Blocking cannibalized spam/virus mail with password-protected attachments

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Tue Dec 22 11:32:30 CET 2020

On 22/12/2020 12:19 μ.μ., Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> The above set of 5 lines needs to be added in amavisd.conf anywhere as
> such, or it must be included in some particular block or otherwise?

In the meantime, I found it should be placed in the user_prefs file of
SA in amavis user filetree.

I placed it and I have already seen  spam being blocked with it!

So thank you Matus! Any improvements/additions will be welcome!

Would there be a way to identify spam by noticing that Sender has a
known name but an inconsistent mail address (because it is modified by
spammers), as I have earlier described?

Cheers,
Nick