milter messages marked as ALL_TRUSTED

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 22 12:39:57 CEST 2020

On 22.04.20 12:55, Henrik K wrote:
>Anyways, it's hard to help further without complete picture of your
>configuration, I guess there's many ways policy banks and stuff could mess
>it up.

the only place I set "originating" is the "MYNETS" (where it's default
anyway) and the problem behaviour was happening even before set MYNETS.

The only bank used in this case is "AM.PDP" where "originating",

I found so far some places where originating seems to be set:

sub preprocess_policy_query($$) {
  $msginfo->originating(1);

and also this one which should not be used:

sub msg_from_quarantine($$$) {
  $msginfo->originating(1);  # (also enables DKIM signing)

We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)