postfix filter function with amavis smtpd-proxy

support at mmarzouki.de support at mmarzouki.de
Sat Apr 4 16:02:56 CEST 2020

hi,

in my lab i create in amavisd a policy bank with another port for bypass virus and spams for a certain domain.
but amavis check every time the mail and block them.

i read, that the postfix filter action function doesn't work with amavis as a smtpd-proxy, only as a content-filter
is this correct?

if yes, how can i create a virus and spam whitelist for some {senders,domains,hosts}?
all my attempts to create a whitelist failed.

i use in my lab a centos8 and centos7 system.

---
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

MMarzouki