AW: Suspect, mails are banned due to attachent only for single user.

Lukas Mensinck (private) lukas at mensinck.de
Fri Nov 22 17:46:04 CET 2019

Thank You Damian,for your reply,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Damian <amavis at arcsin.de>
Gesendet: Freitag 22 November 2019 15:00
An: amavis-users at amavis.org
Betreff: Re: Suspect, mails are banned due to attachent only for single user.

Are you sure that this is the effective config file?

I'm pretty shure to have the right part of the debian config files.

We have some adoptions in the files located at /etc/amavis/conf.d

Some initial settings are in 20-debian-default and the part

 copied in was from file

90-local-settings,

which will be the last loaded while starting.

The funny thing is, the same sender can submit the same mail with identical attachement to other recipients with no problems.

I saw 1 mail to multiple recipient, for witch exacly the mail for exacly the one recipient was banned.

Regads Lukas

Debian has no amavisd.conf but multiple files under /etc/amavis/conf.d
and /usr/share/amavis/conf.d