DKIM keys for specific domains + multiple domains

John Luk john.luk98 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:58:55 CEST 2019

Now my test conf file: amavis_test.conf, has:

dkim_key('domain1.com', "dkim", "/var/lib/dkim/domain1.com.pem");
dkim_key('others.com', "dkim", "/var/lib/dkim/others.com.pem");
@dkim_signature_options_bysender_maps = ( {
     ".domain1.com"  => { d => "domain1.com" },
     "."  => { d => "others.com" },
});

And DKIM etc records for 'newdomain.com' are all published in DNS.

However, the following commands still fail:

amavisd -c amavis_test.conf showkeys .org newdomain.com
amavisd -c amavis_test.conf testkeys .org newdomain.com

the outcome of the above commands are something like no matching
private key found.

Is it due to what you wrote as below, both these commands only care
what dkim key for that explicit domain is defined?

Is there *any* way I can make certain the amavis conf will work with
newdomain.com , *before" actually installing the amavis conf file?

Thank you!