Open relay from localhost and other questions

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sat Apr 22 01:00:15 CEST 2017

Robert Moskowitz skrev den 2017-04-21 21:16:

> Been doing some research.  mynetworks should stop the localhost from
> seeming like an Open relay.  I don't have this problem on my old
> production server.  I am researching it.

check originating policy banks in amavisd, make sure local originated
emails is gone into this bank in amavisd, this is important else it
would be seen as a relay host and all sorts of fake msgs :=)

and for xforward in mta as well to help solve it

i dont use amavisd anymore, so cant help more with it